Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Little Pumpkin

Today was one of those Indian Summer sort of days so we ventured up to Hodges Farm to visit their Pumpkin Patch! Not sure what we were in for but {admittedly} envisioning this picturesque land and a happy girl excited to go on a hay ride, find her pumpkin and pose for pictures. You'd think I would know better by now. We had a great time, I got some pictures but my little observer was most happy to sit in our laps, eat kettle korn and just take in all that was going on.



 

There was this drool worthy field of sunflowers as well but we didn't even leave with a pumpkin so guess I should be happy with the quick picture I did get of one!


Nothing to do with our fall outing, but later that afternoon she was getting quite the kick out of a pair of my cowboy boots. Doesn't she wear them well?!



No comments: