Thursday, December 20, 2012

Preschool Christmas

Addie's Preschool Christmas Party was today and was not sure what to expect. I thought it would be a song then I would head back into the office to finish up a few things before picking her up at the normal time. I was grossly mistaken! There were crafts, a performance, lunch, dessert and play time! (They made an other ornament for our tree & food for Santa's reindeer so they are sure to find our house Christmas Eve night. Next was songs on the stage with hand motions and bells. Then is was time for pizza & decorating sugar cookies before the free-for-all of running around the Teen Activity Center while the parents chatted.) Needless to say I got nothing done at work today but it was a lot of fun!


This crew is really becoming tight friends and it is such a blessing to know my precious child is so loved by the other families. I know these kids will all end up at different elementary schools sooner then I would like to think about so am enjoying these moments while I can. {Addie told me on the way to school today that "Riley & Lowery are my best friends."}


Don't they look so big?!

No comments: