We have a few new projects on our brains. The first being moving Addie into the bigger bedroom with the "real" furniture. She requested and has never wavered on the room being red which I am honoring but in limited amounts.We will keep the white matelasse-esk duvet cover then turns out we had red shams from when we first got married still in the attic! Everything is in perfect shape, Pottery Barn still sells the shams and it was all the right price so the base was quickly set.
After much internet shopping and Pinterest board stalking I pulled the trigger on a lavender rug from One Kings Lane. I could not believe I ordered such a big item online but it was a great price and they do accept returns which was my mental safety net. An added bonus, it arrive just a few days later but what delivery man thought this ----->
was the best place for it?!
No comments:
Post a Comment