The little miss went to Greensboro this past weekend and what did we do?! The Kids Konsignment Sale at the Harris YMCA - shopped Friday and volunteered at it on Sunday. Our weekend "off" would have been more exciting had my other half not gotten so sick. We did manage to get out and go to a movie - The Adjustment Bureau, which I recommend. It had just enough Bourne for the gents and romance for the ladies. :-) I cannot remember the last movie I saw in theaters but its been even longer since tickets were so cheap. I am slowly catching up with all the online coupon sites out there and picked up 2 tickets for $9!
Here is one of the consignment outfits I had to have. Hope my kids will get to experience the joy that is Camp Seafarer (& Seagull). Until then, a faux-middy and silly camp songs will have to tie us over.
No comments:
Post a Comment