Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prologue

How do I open my story?  The communications major in me wants to establish a setting, give some background, tell a clever story to tie into whatever my main point is... just not sure there is one. This isn't my first attempt; that dream began and ended in January 2009. I found out I was pregnant but wasn't fully ready to share the news but wanted to capture all the emotion of those first weeks. Hoping to share with baby-to-be some day as well as the family I hoped wouldn't be mad at me for keeping quiet.  It was filled with stories of fake drinking, fibs to get out of playing soccer and wondering how good of an actress I could be and how to make telling family special.  I won't recap the past 2 years but per usual, I was doing more then there was time for and sayonara "Stretch-Marques".  I have loved reading the ramblings of my family and friends but the introduction of misprint was the final push to join the masses! Not exactly sure where we're heading but I hope you enjoy the ride.  Welcome to my life!  :-)

No comments: