Bonus: In addition to the parade at the pediatrician's office and Halloween, the scrubs also double as jammies and unless she eats too much turkey, you will see the pumpkin dress again for Thanksgiving.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Daily Deals
There are more deal websites out there and I am always a bit skeptical about any bargain, but I made my first purchase on zulily this month. I bought both these adorable outfits and am very pleased with them. FYI though, they do not have the quickest turnaround time. The scrubs came right away which was fun because Addie wore them to her 2-year well visit - they were a huge hit! However, the pumpkin dress on the other hand didn't arrive for almost 4 weeks. It came the week of Halloween and I didn't realize it was "dry clean only", but we still manged to wear it 3 times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment