Monday, October 10, 2011

New To Me

After all the hours of furniture shopping already put it, I finally discovered Griffith Street in Southend. One Sunday afternoon I managed to wander through 3 warehouses, and so far it seems to fall at a nice place in-between high priced costume designs, out of a box retail store and Jim's least favorite antiques. I felt like this is where someone from HGTV or DIY would shop. The Pick-it, where I found my new media cabinet did require some digging. There were items I thought were junk but I am sure a creative show host/designer would see the perfect place for everything. This media cabinet didn't take a tremendous amount of vision just a little love and attention. (Sorry I deleted the picture just as I found it.)

Delivered

Cleaning & changing out the door panels

"Final" result

Next project: To find the right baskets to help hold and organize everything I plan to hide inside; (Addie's DVDs, remotes, Wii games, etc.) I also am on the look out for chic yet toddler-proof decor for the top. Ha!

No comments: