I started this post with intentions of the subject being about time - the lack of it in my life, trying to find more of it, promising to always make the most of it and vowing to put more time into this blog but I am not one for resolutions since they only seem to be a set up for failure. I am not trying to squash anyone's new year's resolution because any accomplishment starts with the decision to try. I try to live a healthy life so I support the masses of people who say they will lose weight at the beginning of each year even though the avid gym-going in me is highly irritated by the influx of bodies. (By the way, its about lifestyle change people! I know!)
So instead of a resolution I am going to re-attempt to tackle one of my personal Bucket List items this year. So as long as another injury doesn't do me in, I plan to complete a full marathon. Training officially kicks off this weekend and will be signing up for Cincinnati's Flying Pig Marathon before the end of the month. (Ahhh, it is out there now!)

No comments:
Post a Comment