I believe it is the exact same show every year but we just enjoy watching her. To add to that I was taking pictures of her taking pictures of the bears. Ha! Our budding photographer was very focused. {I need to upload some of her shots to showcase.}
When the show was done, she didn't want to leave. She would say "just one more song". Cute except I could not make it do anymore songs if wanted to, that was the final show for the night. After realizing there wouldn't be much time for dinner we decided to walked to Panera. The motivation to leave the bears was the offer to get a bagel {yippee!}, only the find Panera closed AT SEVEN {oh no, we had just missed it}! What to do? Wave down the manager, point to Addie & mouth thru the glass if we could please buy just one bagel! I don't believe she really wanted to let us in, but you can't turn down these faces. --->
The selection was small but gambled with a pumpkin one and headed out to the lobby of the office building. She immediately "didn't like it" but we let her sit on top on a coffee-type table where she happily ate her promised bagel. Not sure what mom & dad were going to now do for dinner but we averted potential disaster & had a good laugh! ;-)
1 comment:
Love getting all these pics of Addie. She is one happy child. You two are doing a great job. And, have no fear, the meltdowns are typical of little ones. When they're teenagers, the issues are different. So much to look forward to!!!!
Post a Comment