
The Preschool party was a success. The kids enjoyed the cupcakes,
watermelon and strawberries all served on red plates, forks and table
clothes of course!
. 
Dinner also had its fair share of treats. Addie tore into her present to discover a new pink dress-up dress. Followed by pink pancakes shaped like X's, O's and hearts for dinner.
{Hugs, Kisses & Love!}

I am not a red roses & box of chocolates kind of girl nor do I
consider Valentine's Day an extravagant gift sort of holiday so I mean it when I say it was a great day! I
am also looking forward to the date night Jim inspired with his gift (a
necklace and gift card to
Beadlush) and we are already enjoying mine... the
pancake pen used to shape our dinner and a homemade message board, (he now needs to hang, ha)! I LOVE YOU!
...............................ard. ........... 
1 comment:
Great to see what is going on with the family. Love you all!
Post a Comment