Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love is Work

For a day that is supposed to simply be an occasion to let people know that you care about them, it sure has been a lot of running around and craft/prep time. ha!

Teacher Gifts: Red Velvet or Chocolate covered strawberry Cake Pops by Trendy Treats by Johnnie, slotted threw foam butterflys Addie decorated.

Cupcakes for Preschool Party. (They also have cute polka dot papers that I found on sale at Michaels.)
 
Assembling "Addie's" Valentines for her friends. I wanted to find a non-candy card and we love bubbles so this was perfect. (I created and printed 4 per piece of paper, cut them out and then rounded the edge with a new craft toy I love!)

Jim and I finished them up while watching TV

Finished product
Addie's Vday gift she will get tomorrow night - stay tuned! I made this more work then it needed to be and it is not something a 3yr old would even appreciate but I think presentation always makes things more exciting. (Besides I was not running to the store.)

No comments: