Sunday, March 17, 2013

Seeing Green

And few weeks ago I wasn't sure I had any good St Patrick's Day outfit, so went online and ordered this little cotton dress. Turns out I was able to put something fun together for four days!

Thursday - St Patrick's Day Party at Preschool

A Leprechaun (aka me & a work friend) came and visited her classroom while they were on the playground. I wish I could have stayed and captured their reaction but was trying so get in and out of there as quickly as possible. (Perk of working in the same building!)

Friday - "Call Me Maybe" 
(Wish you could see the shamrock socks - last year Target dollar bin purchase.)

Friday night - Spicing things up

Saturday morning - Shamrock Shuffle
A new 5k personal record for mommy (20:30) and another "Fun Run" for Addie.


 Saturday - On the way to dinner. A typical "photo session" these days! :-)

(This is the best family shot we got.)


Sunday - Impromptu dinner with The Barry's

No comments: