Monday, June 24, 2013
Old Pro
We were not originally going to put her in camp this week but she missed it and her cute counselors missed her. {Collective, awwwww!} So here is a snap of the seasoned camper heading off for another exciting week. Last time the theme was Pirates & Mermaids. This time the theme is July 4th and she came home with an awesome wind sock today which is proudly displayed in the kitchen.
I hope she is in equally good spirits about returning to Soccer Shots on Wednesday. (Poor report from last week and certainly no pictures since I spent most of "practice" with our normally Lil' Pele, no Mia Hamm, wait I got it - Abby Wambach* wrapped around my leg. By the end of it she did give the coach a high five. I took this as a fantastic sign and so did he because we immediately caught each others eyes and gave a "victory" nod.
*Props to Abby Wambach for surpassing Mia Hamm with a new goal record!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment