I realize I have yet to write a blog post about my injury and I mean to but all my readers (which can be counted on my fingers) have some idea what happened and much prefer to see pictures of Addie anyway. However, my Welcome Packet & Runner Passport arrived today from the BAA. I truly am so excited but thank goodness PT had literally just cleared me to try and run or I might have totally freaked out! Ahhhh, 24 days til Boston!
I wanted to share information on how to stay updated on my progress come Marathon Monday. I know it is an accomplishment just to qualify and completing the race with my injury will be as well but I am still embarrassed knowing just how slow I will be! Still I have had an amazing support team to share this journey with me so I "run" this for you as well.
The easiest way to track me along the course is with the AT&T Athlete Alert. I am scheduled to start at 10:35 AM and then you will be notified when I cross the 10K, half-marathon, 30K points and (hopefully) the finish line. I already set up Jim's phone simply by texting my 17687 (my bib number) to 345678.

No comments:
Post a Comment