- The weekend with my college roomies was awesome! Surprised both mom-to-be and bride-to-be with small showers, laughed at old videos of ourselves, shared/caught up, ever shed a few tears and recreated our senior year "pile on" picture, (which I promise to post a side by side comparison!)
- Enjoyed 2 great concerts - my first Jimmy Buffet show and my third Amos Lee! Two entirely different shows but no arguing the company, crowd and the music for both was top notch!
- Spent a wonderful Easter Sunday with my beloved family. Join parents-to-be, Adele & Tom, for church then headed to High Point for lunch. My grandparents served another beautiful meal in their beautiful home. (It really should grace the cover of Home & Garden!) The only one not in a social mood was my little one but being off schedule does that to a 1 year old. The famous gardens and koi fish were key to getting smiles! That and big cousin Taylor... sorry Bill, looks like your baby whisperer title needs to be passed down.
- The addition has really taken shape, and not just figuratively. This has been a big week in the back yard - walls started going up today and I actually got to walk around my family room! Furniture next! Too bad, the darling husband and I don't have the same opinions. We picked kitchen cabinets, trim, granite and pulls easily but agreeing on a couch is proving more difficult.
- With Jim being in Mexico this week, I have not been able to attend my morning bootcamp sessions or even workout, not to mention I am not eating dinner til 9 o'clock. For this reason, I called my sitter and on short notice she come right over and took over! She handled dinner and bedtime while I went to the gym! I am sad to report I will be losing her this fall when she moves to Texas. I am going to have to start working on building that relationship with someone soon. Good luck Jenna!
- Its all over the place but in case anyone wasn't aware (drum roll please) the Royal Wedding is Friday and yes my DVR is set the capture all the coverage. OMG, a real live princess!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Catch-up
Done lots lately that could have each warranted a post of their own with pictures but playing single mom this week has left little time for anything extra. So I am just going to list out my scatterbrained updates:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment