As anxious as I am to meet my new niece or nephew and as excited as I am about adding the new "job" to my resume, I do hope Baby Y doesn't decide to make an early appearance while I am out of town!
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Chosen Family
Much anticipated and long overdue... this weekend is the 9er reunion! I cannot wait to spend time with some of my favorite people in this world. (We'll miss you Brooke, doesn't even cover it!) I love any event that involves these girls and am thankful to have been able to attend their weddings, etc but I'm even more excited about this trip because the only thing on the agenda is to hangout and laugh til our sides hurt. The last time we got together was August 2009 to marry in a new "member", but the sad thing is there doesn't seem to be one picture of everyone together. Note to self: take lots of pictures this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment