| 17lbs 12 oz and 20.5" of pure perfection! |
I haven't been this excited to meet someone since my own little bundled was placed in my arms! She on the other hand was not so thrilled about me holding Anne Rankin.
Little miss came around and as usual, just needed to do things on her on terms - in this case decide she would accept her cousin into our life. Nobody can or will ever take your place lovebug, but it is amazing to feel that instant love and connection swell inside!
I know they will be best friends as well as partners-in-crime soon enough so I am happy to have caught this dear moment on film.
Congrats Adele & Tom - We love all 3 of you!
2 comments:
Congrats from both of us!!!!
there is something sweet an endearing about you calling your babe Rotten...
Post a Comment