Not my bed or my husband and there is NO WAY anyone at our house would be asleep if it was this bright outside... buuut this image still spoke to me. Up before dawn, out the door before anyone else is awake and how Jim gets nervous if I am not back within a certain amount of time. Maybe I should try something like this?! Knowing my husband, an excel spreadsheet may be more appreciated. :-)
I have a love/hate relationship with my morning workouts. I love getting a good sweat in, having it crossed off my to-do list before the day even begins and the time with my workout partners helps keep me connected and sane. I hate about everything at 5:30 AM when my alarm goes off, how tired I am and how that is still not enough time to get everything in and get to work on time. Th catch is I refuse to get up any earlier while I absolutely refuse to not take that time for myself. Therefore, I am once again off to set the dreaded alarm. A true case of damned if you do and damned if you don't.
I do believe/hope I am setting a good example for my munchkin so add that to the love side of things. Additionally, Addie now loves to take walks in the jog stroller and most of the time is telling me to "run faster mommy"! That, and Teva's excitement when I put on running shoes is a big dose of motivation.
And there folks, is why I keep up with my nonsense.




No comments:
Post a Comment