Just a few comments on some blogs I follow:
Peanut Butter Runner
The title of this blog is enough for me to follow but a recent post made me chuckle - Who has time to display breakfast for a picture let alone have the self control not to immediately dive into it?! Certainly not me!
The Daily David
David Chadwick, of Forest Hills Church, is an excellent speaker! Just love his complete clarity of things. I know I needed this one recently - "Three Tips for a Better Day"
Glacier County Honey
Blogging has allowed me to keep up with long lost friends/fabulous people and I am grateful for that. Courtney is a beautiful writer who has made me both laugh and cry, (as well as jealous of her gift of words.)
Another Mother Runner - http://anothermotherrunner.com/
Not referencing any specific posting, I just know that somewhere between the gripes of being tired and the high when the workout is over I have made some deep friendships. It is amazing how many miles we have logged but even more so how conversations flow as easily as the sweat. We all need this shirt.
Suri's Burn Book
Even Suri is talking about the Olympics, ha! I love watching the games but it is doing nothing for the already lack of sleep I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment