Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot Fun In The Summertime

Gotta love Marshalls! I saw this pool last week but didn't buy it because wasn't sure $70 was a good price or not and shopping with Addie doesn't leave you much time to ponder such things.

Places must be already marking down summer items because today it was on clearance for $50 which seemed much more reasonable. So I put it in the cart to show Jim who, of course, immediately pulls up Amazon on his phone. (Amazon is our go-to spot for price comparison and typically has the best deal.) We come to find out this pool retails for something around $260. What?!

After blowing it up I see what all we were getting for our money. This thing is HUGE! Addie didn't care for the sprinklers but loves the slide. Cannot wait to have some friends of hers over to play.

No comments: