(Alright, just another Title Spoof of an 80's classic!)
Today we attempted to go to the Charlotte Nature Museum. "Attempted" because we went there but did not go inside. I learned the hard way that they are closed on Mondays {bummer} but we were already there so there we stayed. We walked a short nature path around the museum while waiting on Jonah and his two older brothers to join us. Then I piled A & J into my jogger and held races with the older boys on our walk thru Freedom Park to one of the playgrounds.
As you can tell, Freedom Park is very pretty. This is one of the locations I am thinking about having the next round of family pictures done. I know it is super hot but we are penciled in with Simulacra Photography to do them in the next few weeks because am anxious to get the shot to use on the photo-to-canvas deal I purchased last year.


No comments:
Post a Comment