About a month or so ago I kept a friend's daughter & Addie's best friend, Lowrey, while her mom attended an unexpected funeral. I was happy to help out and the girls had an absolute blast, but it was also one of the most exhausting afternoons of my life - no exaggeration. These two did everything! Swimming, had popsicles, dressed up, played chase, danced, had several potty breaks & accidents just to scratch the surface. Basically, none of us sat still for a moment in the 5 hours she was over so I suggested coloring... thinking they could chill out and I could try and pick up a bit.
You really cannot take your eyes off children, ever! In the few minutes I stepped away, the girls turned the markers into makeup. Luckily the markers are washable and I had enough time to clean them up (again) before mom came to pick her up.
I can only imagine the sort of trouble these two will be getting themselves into in the years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment