Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time to get back into posting...

I take pictures of this little once constantly so here are ones from yesterday. First thing to share, she is wearing pants! I commend the break thru but not the timing - I do not really have anything but dresses for her to wear and it is summer now.


Second, she loves her YMCA name tag and wears it there every day. The Branch Resource Director rigged her up a new one when I forget hers today (bad mommy!). Third, afternoons are always tough for us. I struggle with the balance of household errands and engaging Addie but also understanding she is tired. With that our afternoon entertainment yesterday was a late lunch at "my" Chick-fil-A and summer sandal shopping at Kixx. Yummy Chick-fil-A is never a bad idea but it turned out to be a fantastic one! 10% of our purchase went to support A Child's Place and we met a real live princess, aka Miss Outstanding Teen.


Fourth, and what she remembers most from the day, she got two ice creams! The cute staff at Chick-fil-A brought us both a cone so one of us benefited from the other's tummy issues. SCORE!


1 comment:

Mike Moore said...

Great series of pictures! Nice to see her growing up. Love, Dad