It is officially the summer of trying new things in our household. This week was Gymnastics Camp for Addie. I asked her "are you sure" all last week and she never wavered so signed her up not knowing how it would go. The Gymnastics Center is a very busy place (dare I say chaotic) and I would never describe munchkin as adventurous but something about day camp just works for her!
 |
| One - Two - Three... |
 |
| Cheese Pit Fun! |
 |
| No hands!!! |
To my ultimate surprise, she performed in the end of week Friday show and willingly did every single element, with a smile on her face to boot! If my phone was not busted I would have recorded it or at least gotten a good picture of her in her shiny gymnastics leotard with her medal! It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment