Saturday, August 24, 2013

Run-iversary

A year ago, this was the event where our little All-Star made her running debut. Ever since her triathlon, she has been asking to do another race so off to Run For Your Life I went and signed us all up for the GreekFest 5k. This year I was in the baby jogger division while Jim focused on himself. (He is going to be ready for Savannah in no time!)

Addie insisted she wanted to run her race all by herself so I helped "motivate" her buddy Samantha. I love these two together! Their giggles are infectious!

Pre-race family photo opt
The little girls getting all stretched out before their race. (They are very serious athletes!)

Go Addie Go!

Come on Samantha!

Posing with my adorable running partner! Addie and I won our division setting a PR for my baby jogger stats - 22:05.

No comments: