Monday, August 26, 2013

Zoo-tastic!

Before Baby Y2 was Margaret, I had offered to take Anne Rankin for a day to give Adele & Tom an entire day with just the new baby. The summer almost completely got away from us before we were able to coordinate and take our trip but we ended up with a great day!

Jim & I took these two silly monkeys the the North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro, NC. It was the first day North Carolina schools were back in session so we literally had the place almost all to ourselves which allowed them to run a little for freely and allowed us not to fret as much.

It was a very full day so everyone was completely exhausted by the time we got back to Charlotte, including us. A & T, I hope big sister slept hard and late for y'all and lets all do it again sometime.





No comments: