I have gotten more then my fair share of advice (give her benadryl, just ignore her) and even less welcomed advice (lock her in her room) but finally got a recommendation I was on board with. Then thanks to Amazon Prime the Okay To Wake! Clock was on my doorsteps two days later.
Forget the details, all that really matters is we are now on an 8 night streak of no midnight-3am visitor!!! I love my child but do not want to see her at that hour.
It turns green when she is allowed to come get mommy and daddy. Yes there was also some bribery involved at first. "If you sleep thru the night and not come get us until it turns green, we will... ". The first day we all went out for ice cream to celebrate, she got Cheetos in her school lunch and earned a pair of Minnie Mouse socks over the first week. Now I am slowly pushing the time back a few mins. It is currently set to turn green at 6:25am and am planning to only back it up to 6:30am because do not want to ruin anything. My life has already improved! Today I even had the energy to get dressed, wear make up/jewelery and dry my hair for work! Who knows what I can accomplish next. Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment