Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Camp Mom is officially closed for the season!

BACK TO SCHOOL! Big sister has been back in her routine a little while now, (first day was 8/20/19) but today was the first day of preschool! I can't even pretend to be sad because they are both so happy and we love both schools so much. Summer was hard but I'll miss these faces during that day. Don't get me wrong I am excited for myself too and the possibility to get a few things done during the week but today I'm going to yoga... because I can! Namaste!

Here we go 4th grade!! So pumped to be back, we didn't even walk her inside the building!
#knownandloved. #tescharlotte #firstdayofschool #thatcowlicktho

It's safe to say she is excited to be back at school! 5 day 3's - growing up so fast! 
#mooregirlclotingvault #curlycarinha #stayathomemom #imissmysidekickthough

A new school year means new adventures, new friendships and new challenges for ALL of us! Let's do this!


1 comment:

Adele Yonchak said...

Have a great year!